1. Open the oil tank switch, remove the oil inlet pipe of the oil pump, and check the oil drain condition. If the oil drain is fast, it indicates that it is normal. If the oil drain is intermittent, check the oil passage.
2. After the low-pressure oil is discharged smoothly, you can use the hand pump to remove the gas in the oil passage, open the pump head vent screw, and tighten the vent screw until there is no bubble.
3. After the oil passage is clear and the system software provided by the diesel engine is free of gas, the oil pump baffle can be removed, the control rocker can be rotated, and the pull rod of the oil pump can be moved to see whether the pull rod is flexible and whether the plunger spring is broken. Under the condition of flexible pulling rod and unbroken plunger spring, the diesel engine can be operated at medium speed for 10 minutes. When the fire is broken again, a copper hammer can be used to gently knock the big nut of the oil pump, and listen to the noise of the diesel engine at the same time. If the noise is abnormal, it indicates that the piston and push rod of the oil pump are jammed, and maintenance or replacement can be carried out.
4. If not, it should be considered that the nozzle is not atomized, the plunger spring and spring seat of the oil pump are broken, stuck, or there is water in the diesel. Remove the nozzle assembly to check the opening pressure and atomization. If the nozzle assembly is normal, the customer can load clean diesel into the pot and carry out the experiment with the oil bypass method. If there is any more interruption, the engine condition should be considered.
5. Remove the fuel injector assembly and rotate the crankshaft several times, that is, there is water spraying out, indicating that there are cracks or sand holes in the cylinder head and cylinder block. When encountering such conditions, you can express to the customer or respond to the diesel engine company. It is not related to the engine condition.
This article is provided by the automatic mixer for you today, more exciting content please click to enter the website http://www.kenguscpas.com
To view, more wonderful content can click on the relevant page to view